Commercial Real Estate in Raleigh, Durham, and Chapel Hill
The Triangle region of North Carolina is widely considered one of the fastest growing and continuously thriving economies in the United States.
Made up of the geographic triangle formed by Raleigh, Durham and Chapel Hill, the Triangle also consists of a number of fast growing towns like Cary, Apex, Holly Springs, Wake Forest and Morrisville. Research Triangle Park, the largest research and development park in the nation, is at the epicenter of the region.
The Triangle has been rated as one of the best places in the United States to conduct business, find jobs, as well as for economic and real estate recovery.
- Forbes named Raleigh as one of “America’s Best Cities for Young Professionals”
- Forbes named Raleigh as one of the “Best Places for Business”
- Bloomberg Businessweek ranked Raleigh, NC #1 “Best City”
- Forbes Rated as one of the “Best Cities for Tech Jobs”
- Forbes named Raleigh as one of the best “Cities where Real Estate is Ripe for a Rebound”
- CNN Money/Fortune Magazine rated Raleigh as one of the“10 Fastest Growing Cites”
- Newsweek called the Raleigh-Durham area the “New Silicon Valley,” saying it is “where the brains are headed.”
Business in Raleigh
With dozens of universities clustered in the greater Raleigh area, development incentives and incoming residents, the Triangle continues to have a strong mix of business activity, including a significant presence of companies and institutions in the fields of education, healthcare, financial services, technology, biotech, and other professional services. The real estate supply will continue to meet the needs of this diverse cross section of business, whether companies need office or R&D space in the Research Triangle Park or outlying areas.
Top Industries in North Carolina
North Carolina has a reputation for leading prominent industries such as:
- Pharmaceuticals & Medical Device
- Gaming & Software Technology
- Green & Sustainable Energy
- Information & Communications Technology
- Film/Movie Industry
- Aerospace, Aviation and Defense
- Finance & Banking
- Food Processing
- Automotive Equipment
For more info about the area, doing or moving your business to Raleigh – contact Cresa (Corporate Real Estate Advisors). For more information about Cresa click here.